Treaty of Luinnar
The following parties are directly effected by this treay:
- To end the war the Empire will be split into two separte nations.
- The nation led by Caroline shall be the land of South Kilttown (e.g. the Kingdom of South Kilttown).
- The nation led by Esmond shall be the rest of the land that was originally claimed by the Empire.
- Both nations would have mutual recogination of each other.
- Crown Prince Jonathan would stay the Prime Minister for the Empire.
- He would have to respect his sister's actions as leader of her own nation.
- He could not interfere with her nation, unless she asked for his assistance.
- At any time, if the two nations feel that they can cooperate together fairly and in a civilized manner than they may become one nation again.
- All belligerents of the war must leave the dispute and any carry over must be ended as soon as possible.
- It also should end as peacefully as possible.
- The treaty will go into effect when both parties agree in total to all parts of the treaty.
Suggestions for Caroline's nation
Types of government:
- Grand Duchy
Names for nation:
- South Kilttown
- South Kilt
- New Austenasia