New Eiffel Line of Succession Act 2019
Line of Succession Act 2019
The line of succession to the New Eiffelic throne shall be decided on the following factors: legitimacy, age, religion, and gender.
The eldest child of the current prince, shall be next in-line. If the prince has no children, the eldest sibling of the prince shall be next in-line. If the prince has no siblings nor children, his father or mother, or his eldest cousin shall be next in-line. If they are dead, can not be traced, or refuse to the throne, the closest related family member shall be next in-line. If no family can be found, the Supreme Court shall vote on the most qualified leader.
An exception to these rules shall be as follows:
- An illegitimate child cannot be next in-line, unless no other family member is found.
- A family member shall only be next in-line if they are a Christian, that is not Catholic or Mormon.
- A family member shall not be next in-line if they are transgender.
- If a family member is divorced they shall not be next in-line.
As such, the current line of succession to the New Eiffelic throne shall be as follows:
0. HM Zarel I
1. Samual Benjamin Smith
2. jOOST Heystek Albertein Smith OLN OBV
3. Louis Smith, Duke of Új Repülő
4. Magdalena "Daleen" Louisa Smith OBV
5. Jacobus Loots
6. Zarel Markus Loots OBV
7. ... etc.
This act will be put into force on this day, 17 September 2019, MMXIX, 224, 14nov, 74 AE, ༃ᎃ28.