Republic of Baustralia instrument of surrender
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- We the undersigned hereby surrender unconditionally to the Supreme Commander, Baustralian Expeditionary Force all forces on land, sea, and in the air, who are at this date under provisional control.
- The provisional command will at once issue orders to all military, naval and air authorities and to all forces under provisional control to cease active operations at 0000 hours Eastern daylight time on 11 May 2020, to remain in the positions occupied at that time and to disarm completely, handing over their weapons and equipment to the local Baustralian commanders or officers designated by Representatives of the Baustralian Expeditionary Force. No ship, vessel, or aircraft is to be scuttled, or any damage done to their hull, machinery or equipment, and to machines of all kinds, armament, apparatus, and all the technical means of prosecution of war in general.
- The provisional command will at once issue to the appropriate commanders, and ensure the carrying out of any further orders issued by the Supreme Commander, Baustralian Expeditionary.
- SIGNED AT THE COLONIAL HOUSE, EDSTMAE ON THE 10TH DAY, MAY 2020
- Jack Ryan Morris
- on behalf of the provisional Republic of Baustralia