Zarel I, Prince of New Eiffel
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HM Prince Zarel I is the first and incumbent Prince of the Principality of New Eiffel.
- "I want my roof to be covered with solar panels, I could say this is because I like saving the Earth, but in reality I just hate paying taxes"
- "Don't quote me."
- "Humans are like cooked potatoes, they are covered in skin, but soft on the inside... sometimes."
- Comical quote; (2016)
- "I don't judge people based on their ethnicity, nationality, gender or class, it's you who judges me by thinking I do so."
- "If life has no point, sharpen it."
- "Some people say love makes the world go round, others say it's money, I say it's micronationalism."
- "I like anything that's good."
- Tagline on ZSR Film Reviews; (2018)
- "Do you know what I hate about feminists and social justice warriors? They think they are allowed to keep on telling us how straight white males should be ashamed of themselves; but they also keep telling us how we shouldn’t be allowed to insult people, which is pretty ****ing hypocritical if you ask me."
- Zarel on racial feminism; (2019)
- "Kim Kardashian is made out of so much plastic she's probably from China"
- "I love the public domain, so many useful free images, entertainment and literature. I probably love the public domain more than myself"
- Comical quote; (2020)